( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lıllılıllılılıllı({Official ARMS Thread})ıllılılıllılıllıl( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by FriedShoes, Jan 20, 2017.

1. FriedShoes

FriedShoes MLG Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    If Splatoon 2, a game releasing in SUMMER, gets a thread, hell if I allow Nintendo's big Spring game be bundled in with obscurity.

ARMS is a game produced by Kosuke Yabuiki. If you don't know the name, I won't blame you. Much like a lot of the new faces seen in the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017, he is a younger body at Nintendo, most notably known for directing Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8. He was promoted very recently and is now leading development on ARMS with an unknown group within Nintendo (maybe the Mario Kart team).

[​IMG]
    What is special about this game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ARMS is to fighting games as Splatoon is to shooters.
    It's a fighting game with boxing and shooting elements that's easy to pick-up and play, but also has a depth and skill ceiling that should please those looking for a higher level of challenge.

[​IMG]
    A lot of the approachability with ARMS comes with its controls. The game is playable using the Joy-Cons in a "thumbs-up" grip. Punching is done through straight, Wing Chun style gestures. Twisting the Joy-Cons while punching shifts the punch in-game to the left or right. Throwing both Joy-Cons out acts as a grab. Crossing the Joy-Cons inward blocks. The shoulder buttons and triggers can be easily pressed to facilitate your dashes and jumps and specials.
    The game can also be played using a Switch Pro Controller.

There are 5 characters revealed at the moment. Each has a unique look, style, and quirk to them.
    Spring Man- The average character. His dash is a little longer than most, but otherwise nothing special. He has an average strength and speed. His arms are springs.
    Ribbon Girl- A faster character. She can jump multiple times in the air, giving her a lot of vertical dominance. Her arms are ribbons.
    Ninjara- Speedy character. He can disappear when he evades attacks in a ninja-like puff of smoke. His arms are chains.
    Master Mummy- A slow heavy-hitter. He has power armor on most of his attacks, able to cut through weaker punches. He can also heal slowly by blocking. His arms are mummy gauze.
    Mechanica- A tank. Slower but agile, the jump can be held allowing her to hover in the air. Her arms are likely normal, as she fights inside a mech. The mech's arms are metal.

Each character has a set of 3 weapons, some unique some shared with another character, that they can set individually to each arm. Each weapon can be charged to deliver another layer of strategy. The Special/Super attack that can be triggered is tied to these weapons, flurries differ in characteristics depending on them.

[​IMG]

And thus you have the basics of ARMS. It does not seem to be a very combo-heavy game, its a game that instead focuses fighting down to reading your opponent, frame-catching, and simple chaining. It has more in common to Smash Bros, Punch-Out and Pokken than say a Street Fighter. Its very unique and hopefully has a lot of depth in modes, characters, and mechanics. We shall see as we near closer to release.

[​IMG]
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 6
  2. FriedShoes

Treehouse demonstration

Some high res character art. I'm confident there will be more than 5 characters (people are such concerntrolls)
    Pertaining to my Pokken/Smash comparison, the stages are just normal and flat either, there is difference to them.
    From slopes, to trampolines, to obstacles, there's gonna be a good variety to how fights go about.

There's a semblance of lore being shown within the stages as well. I'm hoping for a pretty neat story mode in this game. The writing/language in the game is unreadable, reminds me very much of Splatoon.
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 4
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. mattavelle1

mattavelle1 Fresh starts now Staff Member Moderator

Well I can't say your not trying to sell me on it. I'll give you this, I will atleast start paying attention to it on the reg to see if it sparks my interest any farther.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Goodtwin

Goodtwin Well-Known Member

Your probably right that this game will end up being the next Splatoon, but its just hard to understand how its much more than a Wii Sports boxing game from a short video. I'm not against Arms, but I need to see more. I need to understand how I could end up playing for 50+ hours before I can commit to it. As it stands, it looks really cool, but I am not convinced that I would be playing it for months or even years. I actually like motion controls when done correctly, so this game does have my interest, and hopefully can really show just how the much the tech inside the Joy Cons can really elevate your experience. One thing is for certain, this game is gorgeous. It could pass for a PS4 game for sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jack Lovejoy

Jack Lovejoy Active Member

Did they offer the pro controller mode to be at the event?
  6. Juegos

Juegos All mods go to heaven. Staff Member Moderator

I understand that the game is closer to a fighting game than Wii Sports Boxing, but I want to see just how much depth there is to it. If the design is centered around hitboxes and startup-active-recovery frame data like Street Fighter-like fighting games are, I'll be happy. But I'm also open to being surprised by a different kind of design.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. tekshow

tekshow Active Member

This thread looks soooo good. Great work Shoes, the screenshots and vids really pop out with all that color.

I'm very interested in motion controls again. So far it looks more accurate than a Move controller at speed and the inclusion of analog joysticks in each side is a huge improvement over Sony's dildo shaped wands imho.

Phalic imagery aside Arms looks to have the layer of depth I've expected from motion controls but never got. I'm insanely picky as two of my favorite hobbies in life for more than 20 years have been boxing and sword fighting. No joke. I'm actual a regional source in the area for Spanish, Indo and Filipino blade instruction. Because of that I can't help but hold a game with boxing or sword play at a high standard. Once I got used to Skyward Sword I absolutely loved it. The first basics of attack or assault in the Filipino method of Kali can be done in that game! The disganol, vertical, and horizontal slashes are legit, and the thrust to the center. The downside is the control breaks down when moving fast. You can waggle pretty good in SS but often times it will miss read a diagonal slash as horizontal and vice versa. I had to teach myself to slow down at critical moments. Cut piranha plants in half or make sure to miss an enemies shield. Contrary to real life where I'm pretty ducking accurate and can hit a one inch target straight or with angulation at will.

Don't even get me started on Wii Sports Boxing. He game is fun, but the motion design is abysmal.. in no way does it feel like boxing. Less so than Punch Out.

Arms on the other hand looks to articulate move,net very well. Watching the let's play I have yet to see it miss read straight vs. curved punches, strafing and blocking. The hyper realism isn't what I'm looking for, but dear god when I'm absolutely certain I've done a straight jab I want that reflected on screen. Better yet when you watch people whipping Joycons around you can tell the hd rumble gives it substance. The players seem to know the positions the controllers need to be in and it genuinely looks like there's a sense of weight to the sticks. Not physical weight, but in the haptic feedback.

So from this guy, I'm pretty dang excited to see what they can do with gyros, haptic feedback and IR ten years after the Wii.
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 3
  8. FriedShoes

nope. Does make me wonder how they'll implement some of the mechanics from the motion joy-con stuff onto a pad, considering you'd have to individually control the arms and their movement. I kinda suspect they will use gyro in some way though.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Juegos

I don't see myself using motion controls in this game. I'm a tryhard when it comes to fighting games, and the small time difference between pressing a button and extending your arm for inputting a command is very significant in these games.
  10. Goodtwin

A game like this would only result in maximum fun with the motion controls in my opinion. It may not result in the best performance, but when it comes to fun, it seems like the game was designed around the Joy Cons.

Sent from my SM-G360V using genital warts
    • Like Like x 2
  11. BobSilencieux

BobSilencieux Well-Known Member

Great thread for a great looking game. This is definitely on my watch-list.

And if it's a sign of things to come (aka a return to some more Wii-like videogaming) then holy crap I'm excited. I still can't believe the amount of stupid hate directed at motion controls, from a bunch of prominent youtubers, amongst others.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Jack Lovejoy

That's because motion controls are often forced and gimmicky rather than intuitive or complementary in the way it was intended to be in most of the Wii games, leaving a bad taste in many gamer's mouths.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  13. FriedShoes

To which I ask: Why would any "gamer" even play those games in the first place?
    • Like Like x 1
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  14. theMightyME

theMightyME Editor in Chief of TVEnthusiast

you know what the first thing I thought of was when the arms presentation ended?
  15. Jack Lovejoy

That's what most of the library was like for the Wii, where third party developers took advantage of the kids loving the waggling wiimote to make games based around waggling without any actually compelling gameplay at all. Sure, there are some games that use motion controls decently: Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime, but there are not enough games like those to save the Wii from having one of the worst libraries I have ever seen in my opinion.
  16. FriedShoes

I do not see how that answers my question. No one is able to force people to buy anything they dont like, at least in this case. Even if there was a bare hardcore library, those "gamers" would probably drop the Wii or stop playing it instead of buying casual waggle games.
    Those who dismiss games like ARMS based on the presumption of games they likely didnt play do not need to be defended here.
    I dont want to defend ARMS vehemently yet, I think there's still a lot left to be said about the game, but I've seen similar sentiments throughout Wii to Wii U and now Switch. One of the biggest travesties is the death of IR aiming because journalists and "gamers" combined it with waggle and so it was shouted out and deemed a bad way to play a game.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Jack Lovejoy

Better question, why would any real gamer want to buy the Wii? Casuals bought even the shovelware wii titles and look what happened with that... And the best Wii games mostly didnt even USE MOTION CONTROLS, which gives us less of a reason to give a shit about those unnecessary actions that could all be done with presses of buttons. PS move and Xbox kinect also gave a bad impression of motion controls too
    • smh... smh... x 1
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  18. FriedShoes

The original point was that people were unfairly throwing ARMS by the wayside because it uses motion controls (even though you can play with a pad). You answer because motion controls are often used in a gimmicky and forced way in a lot of Wii shovelware, which left a bad taste in gamers' mouths. I ask why would gamers play such shovelware to begin with (you would think they'd have some discerning taste). You answer because casuals ate those games up (the point has been shifted with this statement and you fail to answer my question). I try to get it back on track by semi-answering the question myself: that gamers had no reason to play those casual waggle games, they would rather discern and play competent motion control games or drop the system entirely.
    The conclusion I was trying to get you to reach is the original point: that motion controls get unwarranted hate. These gamers have (or rather should) have never played a game with bad motion controls or, like you say in a wildly irrelevant post, bought the Wii in the first place. They, for the most part, have no real informed input on motion controls in a game like ARMS. Simple conclusion.

I dont know how this turned into a Wii bashing point. I dont know why these so called gamers bought a Wii, you might have to ask them yourself. I will tell you why I bought mine: because it was cheap and I like Nintendo games.
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BobSilencieux

QFT.

Some, or even many, Wii games tacked on a waggle gimmick in order to sell to the uninformed. But my collection of nearly 60 Wii games taught me that motion controls can be absolutely game-changingly awesome if done right.
    • Like Like x 3
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  20. Juegos

I hope there's a demo for this game before it releases. I get more curious about the game every day, but I need to see for myself how good it really is.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. MANGANian

MANGANian Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie

I had a discussion with a local videogame retailer recently and he had nothing but good things to say about this game. He was so impressed with it during his test run at the presentation he's considering having a small competitive event for it shortly after launch. This took me by surprise.

In fact, he felt the same way about the Switch! A customer present at the time was saying it'd be a huge step up over the 3DS, so I'm guessing there are a few people who consider this as a successor to the 3DS than the Switch. Now taking this perspective into consideration, which honestly I just glossed over the first time it came to mind, Nintendo did pay attention to the gaming and mobile market. Their new venture into the mobile territory could also mean those mobile games could very well end up on the Switch if it's not too integrated for mobile systems.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. mattavelle1

I've been telling people that IRL humans are extremely positive on the Switch and hands like ARMS.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Odo

Odo Well-Known Member

With more than a thousand games, Wii has one of the biggest shovelware library, since it sold 100m and it was one of the most popular gaming devices ever (you could find Wii in hospitals back in the days).

Having said that, one of the worst libraries is quite too much in my opinion, I don't want to disrespecting your opinion, though. In my opinion, Wii had lots of great games, if you're into Nintendo stuff.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Odo

Odo Well-Known Member

If you mean "successor to the 3DS than the Wii U. " Yeah, you can count me.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. sjmartin79

sjmartin79 White Phoenix of the Crown

With my Amazon Trade-In money, Arms is officially a buy for me. The more I see of it, the more intrigued I am by it.
    • Like Like x 2
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  26. Goodtwin

I will probably wait and see what the consensus looks like from the TNE group. If it looks like a game with lasting appeal, then I will jump in. If people tire of it really quick, I will hold off for a price drop.

Sent from my SM-G360V using genital warts
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Odo

Odo Well-Known Member

I'm with @Goodtwin. I'm not convinced yet. What I saw is a simple game made only to show the power of the controller, so far.
  28. BobSilencieux

I'm a sucker for Wii Sports type stuff... Nintendoland etc. So Arms is looking like a buy for me, and 1-2-Switch is also creeping into the "overpriced tech demo that I'll probably buy" category too.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. FriedShoes

Small update
    http://nintendoeverything.com/arms-...ore-news-about-content-to-come-controls-more/
    Read up, I'll only touch on the things I'm interested in

Reiterates more characters and more arm types. They fall under 3 basic groups: Balanced, Speed, and Power and differentiate from there. All will be revealed gradually as we near its release.
    There will be more modes and I dont know but it sounds like, to me, that there will be more than just 1v1 modes in the game.
    You tell me if I'm looking to deeply into it
    "There are many more that everyone can look forward to… but I can’t talk about them (laughs). Having only 1v1 matches in the online mode would be too exhausting, so there are other modes being prepared. However, the game is boiling down to 1v1 battles in the end, with them as the main focus and the other modes being on the side."
    interesting. I'm thinking they will be minigame type stuff, like your Test Your Might games in Mortal Kombat, based on the following comment.
    You can play using one Joycon as well, though actions are limited. I wonder if there's going to be limitations using the Pro as well. "So you should use two Joy-Con when you’re looking to get serious… that’s how we designed the game."
    • Like Like x 2
  30. mattavelle1

A new Japanese trailer showin off the ARMS fighters.

I still don't know what to make of this game.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. MANGANian

Part 2 is shown here. They elaborate on the type of arms you can use.

• Like Like x 3
  32. Juegos

So I've become a believer of this game. As someone that plays Street Fighter every other day, my main concern with ARMS was that it might not have the same kind of depth as games like Street Fighter do (and many in the fighting games community already consider SF to be a "simple" fighting game). Well this morning I decided to really pay attention to everything I see on the various trailers for ARMS, and to make note of every aspect that I think is significant for fighting games. These are the observations I have. I'm capitalizing every element of the game to make it easy to keep track of them.

- Every Normal and Throw attack in ARMS is a long-range projectile , which combined with the variety of mobility options (Jumping, Dashing, Double-jumping, Air-Dashing), means there is an extensive amount of Zoning, or area control.
    - Normal attacks beat Throws, Throws beat Blocking, and Blocking beats Normal attacks. This rock-paper-scissors dynamic is a staple of all fighting games, and ensures that every action can be countered.
    - There a lot of standard "states" or "effects" that can be inflicted on enemies, like Knockdown, Launching, Stun, among others. These make your opponent unable to attack, or reposition them, or allow you to confirm Normal attacks into Combos, among other things. In short, these states guarantee you can attack while your opponent cannot, allowing you to press your advantage in various ways. This is another huge part of traditional fighting games.
    - There are Combos. Although they seem very limited due to the small number of attacks available at any given time (two punches), they still offer an advantage over single attacks, so that mastering combo execution and timing is rewarded. Also, in combination with the various arm weapon effects, a Combo can allow you to guarantee that you will put your opponent in some disadvantage (like Stunning them for a followup combo, or Launching them against the edge of the arena to limit their mobility options)
    - Each character having a variety of abilities (more air mobility, Parrying attacks, Armor, more ground mobility) is standard in fighting games, but what's unique in this game is that attacks are tied to the various arm weapons rather than to the characters. This means that you can combine different characters with different types of attacks. In practical terms, this means that you can make your big, burly, high HP character into a corner bully with Knockdown and Stun arms, or turn him into a zoning tank with missile and Launching arms. Likewise, you can make your Ninja character be annoying and slippery with Stun and Whip arms, or a rushdown glass cannon with a boomerang and power arms.
    - Finally, the fact that you can switch your arms between rounds means that you can adapt to your opponent and adjust your strategy, or counter-pick against your opponent's arm choices.

Though it seems like each character might not be very complex or have many options at all times, it's interesting that the game forces you to pick a style and use it effectively. To give a short example with Street Fighter, Ryu always his Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Spinning Kicks available, on top of all his Normal attacks. This means that while your favorite playstyle may be to zone with Hadokens and punish jumps with Shoryukens, at any time in a match you can switch to pushing your opponent into the corner with Spinning Kicks and keep them there with Normal and Throw attacks. But in ARMS, you commit to only having two abilities at any given time, and have to work with them for the whole round no matter what. I think while this is much simpler, that doesn't mean that it won't be fun in its own way, or that each element of combat won't be highly polished. I do think this game will be closer to a traditional fighting game than Smash is, and I definitely think it'll be a big hit and a lot of fun for a lot of people that want to get into fighting games but don't want to commit a thousand hours into playing a single character in Street Fighter.
    • Like Like x 2
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  33. sjmartin79

I'm more sold on the game after last night. We don't think this will be a two game purchase (meaning I get one and Steve 2 gets one, like we will with Splatoon 2), but I think we're 90% convinced we're getting one for the house.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. FriedShoes

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...ghters-game-balance-accessible-but-deep-more/

On the game’s origins…

“We were thinking up ideas relating to things that extend. Things that would normally be rolled or bunched up, but could be extended with a punch – springs, ribbons, bandages, chains, and the like. We then expanded our ideas from there so, for example, we could use chains for a ninja-style character. The characters appear quite prominently, so we’ve made their designs fairly detailed.” – Ishikawa

On the core concept…

“I wondered if there was any way to make ARMS a little more accessible as a fighting game. Specifically, whether it would be possible to replace the elements that make up a fighting game with something more visually intuitive. For example, instead of having openings in your defense during or after an attack, we have the arm extension and retraction mechanic. And instead of strong and weak attacks, we have light-but-fast and slow-but-heavy weapons.” – Jikumaru

On additional fighters…

“The fighters we’ve announced are just a fraction of what’s to come. We’ll be introducing fighters all the time, with all sorts of abilities.” – Jikumaru

On balance…

“In addition to the vast number of possibilities that you can get from the different combinations of left arm, fighter and right arm, if you include the advantages and disadvantages incurred in stages as well, then it’s not practical to balance everything with just a handful of designers. To cope with this, we designed some systems to tabulate the battle results of all the developers, as well as a system for the AI to battle itself all night.” – Jikumaru

On motion controls recommended, but not required…

“The true feel of ARMS comes when you’re holding both Joy-Con controllers in the Thumbs-Up grip. You can throw punches from each hand with real precision as you dash or jump around, allowing for a lot more depth for your fighting style. It’s possible to throw a straight punch as a feint for your first blow, then curve your second punch to where your opponent runs to. But ARMS doesn’t quire you to use motion controls. I hope people will pick the playstyle that suits them.” – Yabuki

On having to appeal to different types of players…

“I don’t actually consider fighting games to be a niche genre. There are a lot of big games, and a lot of titles that are prominent on the esports scene. It’s a fiercely competitive genre. We designed the appearance and systems of ARMS so that people can feel like it’s the kind of game they’d like to play, too, by making it so you could see the trajectory of your arms, and by reducing the amount of things you have to memorize. And because we were using motion controls, we worked hard to make sure that while you could play simply by waving your hands, you couldn’t win against a good player by doing just that. Making games accessible while still maintaining plenty of depth is a never-ending problem in videogame development, and we have taken on that challenge with ARMS as well.

On wanting ARMS to be a franchise and having the game spread…

“It would be like a dream for this to become a franchise spanning decades. But right now, only a small number of people in the world know about ARMS: those who closely follow new games and technology. First, I’d like those people to play ARMS, then have fun with it. This game offers a brand-new playstyle, brand-new characters and brand-new strategic gameplay.” – Yabuki
    • Like Like x 3
  35. FriedShoes

I have a feeling theres gonna be a drip-feed model sorta like Splatoon when it comes to ARMS content.
  36. Juegos

That clears up something they said in an earlier interview, that I paraphrase as pretty much saying that they wanted to make a fighting game that wasn't about frame data. In Street Fighter and every other traditional fighting game, actions are divided into three parts: startup, active, and recovery frames. This means that if you input an attack, like say a heavy kick, it might take 10/60 of a second for the attack to start, 4/60 of a second during which it's active and can hit an opponent, and 12/60 of a second during which the player is recovering from the attack and cannot perform any other action (such as blocking, jumping, or another attack). These three properties of all of a character's moves are what's known as "frame data." Knowing the frame data of your character and of your opponent will give you the knowledge you need to punish their attacks, or to continue your offensive, or to set up a mix-up, or to interrupt an enemy attack with a frame trap, among many other things. They are pretty much the foundation of all Street Fighter-like fighting games.

So what this guy is saying about ARMS is that, rather than have this "hidden" frame data system in which it's very hard for a new player to visually identify the startup, active, and recovery frames of an action, they have made each of these things easily identifiable by making a game that uses projectiles: the time between when you throw a punch and when it reaches your opponent is equivalent to startup frames; the moments it can connect with the opponent are the active frames; and the time it takes for the punch to return to the attacker is the recovery frames. Because of this, it should be much easier for players without a deep understanding of traditional fighting games to have a good idea of how ARMS works just by watching and playing the game a little bit.

Guys, this is great. It's just like the automated testing they did for Breath of the Wild, where a programmer would write a script that would "play" the game 24/7 and spit out reports that allowed the programmers to find bugs without having to hire 100 playtesters to run into walls 12 hours a day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  37. Odo

Odo Well-Known Member

I'm not into fighting games and so far this game has nothing new for me. I'll pass it.
  38. sjmartin79

I'm not usually into fighting games, but I'm sold on this one. I have a feeling this will be the Splatoon of fighting games. Day 1 Purchase.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. FriedShoes

On this third most holy of days, Fried's birthday, a gift has arrived from Japan.
    Handwrapped.
    "Your new main, Fried-san" -Kosuke Yabuki
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 3
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  40. Juegos

Ah, this continues the long standing fighting game tradition of having at least one character who's a total weirdo.
  41. sjmartin79

Love this guy!
    I was originally planning to use the ninja with the chain arms, but this guy now is in contention for my main person.
  42. FriedShoes

43. sjmartin79

Arms direct tomorrow at 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET.

Will include a new trailer for Splatoon 2.
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  44. simplyTravis

simplyTravis "A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"

I hope they announce a demo or some sort of testfire for Arms tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 1
  45. FriedShoes

The Direct will be around 23 minutes long (the Japan one at least), so say 2 minutes for a Splatoon trailer, thats a healthy amount of time for ARMS
  46. FriedShoes

Looking like the full package, guys.
    At least from my perspective.
    10 key playable characters (3 new ones revealed here) and 1, possibly 2, boss fighters
    A healthy number of alternative modes ignoring the base Grand Prix/Fight modes
    Support for 20-player online lobbies
    FREE Updates ala Splatoon: New fighters, stages and ARMS
    Global Testpunch ala Splatoon: The first blocks of time will be allocated throughout the weekend of May 26-28, and the second blocks on June 2-4. To participate, simply download the free Global Testpunch demo in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch before the trials begin.

watch the video!
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 3
  47. sjmartin79

I was already sold, but even more so now! That looks fantastic!
  48. FriedShoes

Character Videos for the key 10. Includes theme music, gimmick showcase and victory animation

(this theme tho!)

• R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  49. simplyTravis

simplyTravis "A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"

Check out this Nintendo Minute gameplay footage. It looks pretty great.

• Like Like x 1
  50. MANGANian

ARRRRRRMSSSSSSS!

Twintelle looks dope! It's really funny how Nintendo can change your mind with games which looks underwhelming the first time around. Splatoon was that game, and then it turned out to be awesome, and now Arms looks very much like another. The best part is, it has so much things that would make it seem tournament viable! ARMS is basically Nintendo's version of Power Stone. I wonder if at this point they'd still consider another Punchout! ? It seems less likely though.
    • Like Like x 3