We’re all extremely eager for E3 2019 which is less than a week away. The Nintendo Enthusiast crew is flying out to Los Angelas and covering the event in both video and written formats. However, in the meantime, it’s all about E3 leaks, rumors, and predictions. I’ve been searching the web for all the E3 content I could find. However, a lot of the articles, videos, and podcasts I’ve found tend to play it safe with predictions. Today, I wanted to make some bold E3 2019 predictions that would be big if true. Let’s jump in!
Bullet-point E3 2019 predictions
- Call of Duty for Nintendo Switch announced for this year
- Grand Theft Auto V for Nintendo Switch announced (cross-play multiplayer)
- Metroid Prime 4 tease (despite development reboot)
- Smash Bros. Ultimate new fighter revealed and it’s a Microsoft-owned IP (Conker, Banjo, Cuphead, etc.)
- Microsoft’s streaming service xCloud announced for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo IP in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (my guess is Samus Aran)
- Resident Evil: Revelations 3 announced as Nintendo Switch exclusive
- Nintendo Switch hardware announcement or hint (‘Mini’ or ‘Pro’)
Sony (rumored State of Play)
- The Last of Us Part II release date announced (February 2020)
- Joel (fully) revealed in new The Last of Us Part II trailer
- Final Fantasy VII release date (part 1 this year)
- Fable IV revealed, developed by Playground Games
- New studio acquisition
- Ninja Theory’s new game revealed (rumored Sci-fi co-op game)
- Next Xbox teased
That’s all my predictions for today! What are your E3 2019 predictions? Be sure to leave all of your thoughts in the comments section below, or join the discussion over on our Facebook page.
Here at Nintendo Enthusiast, we are covering the latest Nintendo titles in written and video format. If you’re more interested in video content you can check out our official YouTube channel here. We’re constantly putting out interesting features and opinion pieces that may interest you. Head over to our home screen and see if anything catches your eye!