Everyone loves a good discount. In the world of video games, grabbing a game on sale is always a good time. Amazon is offering discounts on a selection of Nintendo Switch titles. The list of games is as follows:
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $44.99 (was $59.99)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $44.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Odyssey – $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Party – $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $44.99 (was $59.99)
There are some great games on offer here. It is surprising to see the likes of Breath of the Wild included in the sale, as it rarely goes down in price. For me as a U.K. gamer, the open-world adventure still costs £54.99 — but it is worth every penny regardless of the price you pay for it. Nintendo is also offering myriad discounts on the Switch eShop at the moment with its New Year Sale, which includes games such as Immortals Fenyx Rising, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and the incredible Ori and the Will of the Wisps. In our review of Ori, we praised its smooth frame rate, precise platforming, and beautiful storytelling.
If you have yet to play these titles, every single one of them is really good. There is a lot to choose from across physical and digital marketplaces, so go check out the Amazon or eShop Nintendo Switch discounts if you’re interested.