We’ve got some retail Switch copies of My Friend Pedro up for grabs in today’s contest!
If you’re anything like me, you don’t have any friends. Um, wait, that sounded bad — let’s start over, here.
If you’re anything like me, you could always use more friends. Good thing Pedro is such a nice guy! He’s got lots of friends, and wants you to be one of them. Get a head start by winning this physical edition of My Friend Pedro for Switch, and expand your social network!
My Friend Pedro
Like any Devolver joint, My Friend Pedro is pretty nuts. A talking banana convinces you that shit is about to get real, so you get on a balletic killing spree, jumping over rails, sliding over crates, and straight capping fools like an acrobatic madman. It’s pretty hectic and chaotic and violent, and that’s ok with me. Just don’t tell my mom I’m playing it, or she’ll ground me until Thanksgiving.
Since the game just got a brand-spankin’ new physical release, Devolver decided to throw some at us to give away! Scope some deets on it.
- Retail Exclusive Content – Everyone can go bananas with a specially created 11″x17″; poster, sticker pack, reversible cover art and the game’s full, gritty soundtrack in this retail edition.
- Full Throttle Gun Ballet – Players can unleash a graceful torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over weapons and body. They’ll twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats, or line up a perfect bullet ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
- Mix It Up – To break up the high octane running and gunning, dynamic sequences are introduced to offer new challenges, such as thrilling motorcycle chases and slower paced physics-based puzzles.
- Slow Motion Braggadocio – When the action amps up to a frenzy, players bring it all into focus by shifting into slow motion to calm the nerves and steady the aim.
- Parkour! – While battling through each level, the number of points earned can be increased by incorporating acrobatic flips, wall jumps and rolls into enemy takedowns.
- Race to the Top – A global leaderboard is primed and ready for everyone to rack up points landing hits, kills and elaborate acrobatics.
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. For bonus entries, follow NE and Devolver on Twitter and share our contest post with your friends.
While you’re waiting, comment below telling us what the banana talks to you about. He told me I have pretty eyes, but someone was trying to steal them. So I sealed my eyelids in quick-dry cement so no one could have them. That’ll show ’em!
We have one copy of the game to give away; winner will be drawn Monday, November 18. You must have a United States shipping address in order to win.
My Friend Pedro is available on digital storefronts, and now physically wherever video games are sold. Probably.