Hop into your Battle Frame for a Switch copy of Project Nimbus: Complete Edition in today’s contest.
Mechs terrify and confuse me. They’re, like, big robots and stuff. And people hop into them and control them. It’s all very foreign to me. Like, why not just use your fists to punch one another? No sir, my feet stay firmly planted on the ground.
But for all you mech fans out there, we’ve got some Switch copies of Project Nimbus: Complete Edition to give away! Succeed where I have failed, comrades.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition
I’ll let developer GameTomo take the wheel on this one.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition features pulse-pounding, high-speed combat across a variety of theatres of war across a futuristic Earth. Three main factions duke it out for control over scarce resources using Battle Frames, powerful combat suits that can field a diverse array of fantastical weapons. New to this release is the enhanced Survival mode that pits players against never ending waves of enemies, challenging them to succeed against impossible odds. The new WARFRONT mode further elaborates on this formula by adding multiple objectives and missions to the survival gameplay, forcing the player to make tactical decisions as they rise through the ranks.
Project Nimbus Key Features
- High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat…energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
- Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
- WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
Yay for mechs!
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily for additional chances to win. For bonus entries, follow NE on Twitter and share our contest post with your friends.
While you’re waiting, convince me to like mechs. Do your best to turn me, a non-believer, into a full-fledged fan. Bribes are accepted. DM me for PayPal info.
We have three Switch NA keys to give away. Winners will be drawn Friday, June 7.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition is available now for Nintendo Switch. Head over to Destructoid for more chances to win.