In today’s contest you can win Niche for Nintendo Switch!
If you’ve ever wanted to explore animal husbandry in a video game based on real life genetics, then you’re in luck! Niche is a different little title combining turn-based strategy, evolution, and survival, and you can win a free copy for Switch!
This one’s got a pretty cool little story behind it. Lead designer Philomena couldn’t decide between biology and game design…so she went with both! She combined her love of biology and the animal kingdom into a video game where she could express her two passions in one project. Niche puts players in control of the survival of multiple species by means of evolution, giving their animals different genetic traits to help them survive throughout several generations in the face of danger.
- Living, dynamic world to test your survival skills
- Breeding system based on real genetics
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- Five biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name, email address, and region of choice. Click around for for entries to increase your odds of winning!
We have five Switch NA and EU keys each to give away, split across the EG network; we’ll draw winners Monday, the 21st.
Niche is available now on the Switch eShop.