In today’s contest you can win a Switch copy of Sniper Elite 4!
Switches be portin’! Or ports be Switchin’! One of those two. What I’m trying to say is the Switch gets a lot of cool ports, including today’s faire: Sniper Elite 4. So, you know what that means: Contest time! Win yourself a copy of this portable port and snipe those smelly Nazis from the toilet.
Sniper Elite 4
It’s still the 1940s, and there’s still plenty of Nazis to be sniped. The acclaimed tactical shooting franchise takes the war to Italy, where the Axis powers are trying to conduct their wartime strategy. Sucks for them — you’re an elite sniper, and you’re probably gonna kill most of them. Snipe your way through Italia and give the Allies the boost they need to knock out ol’ shitstache, himself.
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
Shoot Nazis on the toilet. Need I say more?
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Be sure to click around for ways to earn bonus opportunities, and be sure to check out Destructoid to score on another opportunity to win!
We have five Switch NA copies to give away; we’ll draw winners next Monday.
Sniper Elite 4 is available now via the eShop.