In today’s contest you can win a copy of Wingspan for Nintendo Switch!
Apparently, Wingspan was a pretty big hit in the realm of board games. Who’da thunk that a game about collecting birds would wind up as such a banger? It’s wild.
Anyway, enough stallin’ — we’ve got some Switch copies of the official video game adaptation to give away!
This is blowing my mind, so read about it while I try to figure out how to get this roadrunner to hang out with my cockatiel.
You are bird enthusiasts — researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors — seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats. Each habitat focuses on a key aspect of the growth of your preserves.
In Wingspan up to 5 players compete to build up their nature preserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add to your preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gathering food. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
- Relaxing strategy card game where your goal is to discover and attract the best birds.
- Single player and multiplayer modes for up to five players.
- Based on the award winning, competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game.
- Hundreds of unique, animated birds with their real life sound recordings.
- Multiple ways to accumulate points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.
Yo geese roll deep. Legit they’ll get their boys on you and roll up to your crib with hate in their hearts. Y’all can keep the geese.
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around for bonus entries, and be sure to hit up Destructoid to double your odds!
We have four Switch NA copies to give away; we’ll draw winners next Monday.
Wingspan is available now via the Switch eShop.