Radical Fish Games’ CrossCode, a game that fans and curious RPG enthusiasts have been waiting for on consoles for well over a year, finally has its release date via the Japanese version’s publisher, Dangen Entertainment: July 9. The game has been available on PC since September 2018, where it enjoyed a “very positive” reception and a whole lot of fan art for its protagonist. Now, the title will come to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One at last. (Thanks, Japanese Nintendo.)
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master over 90 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes)
CrossCode could be a big win for The Legend of Zelda and Secret of Mana fans come that July 9 release date. We’ll find out soon enough!
Update: The English trailer is available now. Additionally, there are three different physical editions, including two limited editions that are available for preorder now.