Metroid Dread is making waves on Nintendo Switch, pulling down positive reviews and strong sales numbers. Nintendo is looking to keep that hype going with the newest Metroid Dread trailer, titled “Discover the Hunter.” It recaps some of the terrifying foes Samus has overcome in the past before highlighting just how dangerous the EMMI robots are in hew latest adventure. You can check it out by clicking below!
Metroid Dread trailer: Discover the Hunter
Try it before you buy it
If you’re still not sure about Metroid Dread after all the trailers and good reviews, you can try it before you buy it. Nintendo released a demo for Metroid Dread on Switch eShop last night, and you can download it for free. The demo kicks off right at the start of the game, and it lets you see a good chunk of Artaria, the first region on planet ZDR.
Metroid Dread guides
If you pick up Metroid Dread and are interested in learning more about sequence breaking and speedrunning, we have a variety of guides you can check out.
- Metroid Dread guide: How to Water Bomb Jump and get early Ice Missiles
- Unlock all Metroid Dread Ending Rewards and Chozo Archives on one file
- Metroid Dread: How to get Grapple and Bombs early + Kraid Quick Kill
- Metroid Dread speedrun guide: How to skip the Drogyga Boss Fight
- Metroid Dread speedrun guide: Getting the Phantom Cloak early
- Metroid Dread speedrun tricks: How to skip the first EMMI
- How to Shinespark almost every boss in Metroid Dread
- Metroid Dread guide: How to get early Gravity Suit