Plushies and Pokémon go together as perfectly as cheese and prosciutto. Game Freak made a fair share of Pokémon cute, so it stands to reason they can be marketed as fluffy dolls. However, The Pokémon Company likes to dabble in the genre of horror, too. This is evident in its line of Transform! Ditto plushies. A new set of disturbing monsters is headed to Japan next week.
These Ditto plushies fill my soul with dread
The following is a list of the toys and prices, with the Mascot line being smaller in size than the Plush one:
- Plush Transform! Ditto Muk – 1,200 yen
- Plush Transform! Ditto Exeggutor – 1,200 yen
- Plush Transform! Ditto Mew – 1,200 yen
- Plush Transform! Ditto Wobbuffet – 1,200 yen
- Plush Transform! Ditto Mimikyu – 1,200 yen
- Mascot Transform! Ditto Muk – 800 yen
- Mascot Transform! Ditto Exeggutor – 800 yen
- Mascot Transform! Ditto Mew – 800 yen
- Mascot Transform! Ditto Wobbuffet – 800 yen
- Mascot Transform! Ditto Mimikyu – 800 yen
Also, here are some images of the things that should not be:
You better believe there are souls inside these things, screaming silently.
If you happen to be in Japan, you’ll be able to procure these abominations at Pokémon Center and Pokémon Store locations. You can also use Amazon Japan, which is perfect for international shipping if you live elsewhere. The Ditto plushies will launch on October 12, 2019.
Enthusiasts, will you be obtaining these dolls next week? Do you live in fear of Ditto after watching Detective Pikachu? Let us know down below!