Sadly, the Nintendo Switch is pretty limited on video purchasing and streaming options. However, thanks to the YouTube app and Movies Anywhere, you can now play iTunes-purchased movies on Switch! Today, I’ll walk you through how to do it. Check out the step-by-step video below! Subscribe to the Nintendo Enthusiast channel for more videos like this!
- Download the Movies Anywhere app on your smartphone and create an account
- On the right, tap “more”, then tap “manage retailers”
- Now simply link your Google Play and iTunes accounts (Vudu also available)
- Go to the YouTube app on Nintendo Switch and sign into that same Google email
- Click the folder icon and them “purchases”
- You will now see all of your iTunes purchases available for streaming at no extra cost
Do you plan on doing this? Be sure to leave all of your thoughts in the comments section below, or join the discussion over on our Facebook page.
Here at Nintendo Enthusiast, we are covering the latest Nintendo titles in written and video format. If you’re more interested in video content you can check out our official YouTube channel here. We’re constantly putting out interesting features and opinion pieces that may interest you. Head over to our home screen and see if anything catches your eye!