Yesterday, a brand new batch of digital Switch games went on sale on the EU eShop. Over 350 titles have seen heavy discounts, with up to 80% off on some great games. The discounted games range from huge AAA offerings to smaller indie titles. Here are some of the highlights we spotted in the eShop, priced in GBP:
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – £11.09 (63% off)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy – £17.49 (50% off)
- Horizon Chase Turbo – £5.39 (70% off)
- Friday the 13th – £11.49 (50% off)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – £17.49 (50% off)
- GRID Autosport – £20.99 (30% off)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – £24.99 (50% off)
- Unravel Two – £6.24 (75% off)
- Bastion – £2.19 (80% off)
This selection covers a good range of genres to sink your teeth into, whatever your price range. Unfortunately, this eShop sale includes no major first-party games. Nintendo typically holds separate sales for its own titles, after all. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the closest you’ll get in that regard, which was of course developed by Ubisoft.
If you want the full list, here’s where you can see the almost 1000 currently discounted games on the EU eShop. Some are from different sales promotions and vary in quality, but it’s worth browsing to find exactly what you want. There are usually a few small indie titles that come up at under £1, if any take your fancy.
Will you be picking anything up in this digital sale? Which games would you recommend grabbing from the eShop right now?