Ubisoft has released a new update for Immortals: Fenyx Rising. The version 1.3.0 update includes support for the new The Lost Gods DLC, which is included as part of the game’s season pass. The update also fixes a variety of bugs across all platforms, such as issues with progression and quests. Ubisoft has confirmed that the update’s file size on Nintendo Switch is 2.97 GB, a bit smaller compared to other platforms.
Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.3.0
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs
- Addressed an issue that would cause the game to crash more often on quality mode on ps5
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.
The Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.3.0 update should be available now, which also includes the Primer Quest for the upcoming The Lost Gods DLC. Ubisoft has also confirmed that more details will be shared soon about the new DLC’s release date.