Did you catch the Indie World Showcase? There was some cool stuff shown. Personally, I’m hyped for Spiritfarer and Raji: An Ancient Epic the most. The aforementioned games shadow dropped today, along with some others, but that isn’t the only cool thing Nintendo announced. A special Indie World sale is now live on the Switch eShop. A smattering of titles are discounted, including some brand new ones.
I think I’ll pick up a few digital downloads in the Indie World sale
Here the full list of games with their prices slashed:
- A Short Hike – $7.19 (was $7.99)
- Creature in the Well – $9.74 (was $14.99)
- Dead Cells – $14.99 (was $24.99)
- EarthNight – $7.49 (was $14.99)
- Evergate – $16.99 (was $19.99)
- Exit the Gungeon – $6.99 (was $9.99)
- Hotline Miami Collection – $8.74 (was $24.99)
- Huntdown – $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Hypnospace Outlaw – $14.99 (was $19.99)
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill $15.99 (was $19.99)
- Manifold Garden – $17.99 (was $19.99)
- Neo Cab – $14.99 (was $19.99)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Overland – $14.99 (was $24.99)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic – $22.49 (was $24.99)
- Streets of Rage 4 – $21.24 (was $24.99)
- Superliminal – $16.00 (was $20.00)
- Takeshi and Hiroshi – $8.09 (was $8.99)
- Torchlight II – $11.99 (was $19.99)
- What the Golf? – $14.99 (was $19.99)
It’s awesome to see intriguing adventures like A Short Hike and Evergate at less than MSRP already. Sure, gamers are saving less money on the fresh titles in comparison to the older ones, but every single buck saved counts. Especially during a pandemic!
Antsy about purchasing a new indie without knowing if it is any good? Good news: the sale will be live until August 30 at 11:59 PM PT / August 31 at 2:59 AM ET. That gives your favorite reviewers time to form opinions before you spend any cash. It’s a win-win!
Enthusiasts, will you be partaking in the Indie World sale? Which game interested you the most during the presentation? Let us know below.