Generally, Nintendo, or any company for that matter, is quite hesitant to share downloadable sales data with the public. In the latest issue of Famitsu, however, Nintendo did just that with Kirby Fighters Deluxe. In fact, the title performed very well in Japan, selling more than 20,000 units on the eShop. Interestingly enough, the magazine also revealed the percent breakup between direct eShop sales and download cards bought in stores. Whereas 88 percent of the game was sold directly off of the eShop, the remaining 12 percent came from download cards sold in retail stores.

Kirby Fighters Deluxe is known as Kirby Fighters Z in Japan and released back in July in Japan. The game released alongside its sister-title, Dedede’s Drum Rush Z. Both of those titles did also release in North America on August 29th. Both Dedede’s Drum Rush Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe will set you back $6.99 a piece, so head over to the eShop if you are interested in downloading either of the two titles.

Eli Pales
Eli buys virtually every Nintendo title that comes out but has expanded his collection to include amiibo. He hasn't taken them out of their boxes, though, so he might be a bit insane. When not playing video games, Eli likes writing about politics and games. He also runs a decent amount. Outside.

    Comments

    Comments are closed.

    You may also like