Nintendo Switch owners will soon be able to get their hands on Mario Golf: Super Rush, the latest installment in Mario’s many sports games. Mario Golf: Super Rush is scheduled to launch later this month, on June 25, but Nintendo has expanded the official website for the game. Like with most official Nintendo websites, the Mario Golf: Super Rush page offers an overview of the game itself and a closer look at each character, and additionally, My Nintendo members can snag themselves 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points. To get your hands on these, you will need to make sure you are logged into your Nintendo Account and scour the pages to discover hidden golf holes.
If you are struggling to find those golf holes to get those My Nintendo Platinum Points, don’t worry, as sister site Siliconera has created a list of where to find them on the Mario Golf: Super Rush website:
- Characters and Courses page
1) Right next to the Colorful Courses subheading.
2) Just below the last course, Wildweather Woods.
- How To Play page
3) Just above the Dash and Special Dash explanations near the bottom of the page.
4) Just below the Battle Golf mode description.
- Purchase page
5) Inbetween the character banner and Nintendo Switch systems.
There is no information for how long this My Nintendo reward will be available, so get cracking / putting at the Mario Golf: Super Rush website. The game launches on June 25, and you can preorder it from the Nintendo eShop or at your local retailer. Will you be picking up the game later this month?