Miitopia is now available for the Nintendo Switch, and has already received two updates on launch day. The Version. 1.0.1 and Version 1.0.2 updates essentially fix any bugs Nintendo has encountered prior to the game’s launch. Before we get into the official Miitopia patch notes, you can expect a review from us in the near-future, but in the meantime, we hope that you are enjoying the game. Here are the full patch notes that are featured on the Nintendo of America website:
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
If you are interested in Miitopia, but don’t know whether or not its for you, a free demo is currently available on the Nintendo eShop. It lets you play the opening section of the game and allows you to create Mii’s to insert into your adventure – you can even carry your progress over into the full game. Miitopia is now available on the Nintendo Switch, alongside the two day one updates. Remember, you’ll need to update the game if you want to utilize the game’s network features.