Just like every month, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has received some new bugs and fish for June. Each month, the bugs and fish that you can catch and keep in your museum – or sell for a tiny profit – change slightly. We’ve got a full list of the new bugs and fish for June below, which was originally put together by the good folks over at Polygon.
New bugs in the Northern Hemisphere
- Emperor Butterfly – Catch this new butterfly when you see it flying around your island between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Drone Beetle – You can grab these bugs when you see them on trees at any time of day.
- Goliath Beetle – You’ll be able to pick these beetles up on Coconut Trees between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Rainbow Stag – You can snatch a Rainbow Stag from trees between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Mosquito – Capture these nasty things in your net when you see them flying around your island between 5:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
New bugs in the Southern Hemisphere
- Dung Beetle – You’ll see these guys pushing snowballs around your island at any time of day.
New fish in the Northern Hemisphere
- Giant Snakehead – You can get a Giant Snakehead by fishing in a pond between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Tilapia – These fish will be swimming around rivers all day, so catch them at your leisure.
- Piranha – You can catch a Piranha by fishing in rivers either between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or 9:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Arowana – These large fish will be in your rivers between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Dorado – Pick up a Dorado by fishing in rivers between 4:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Gar – Gars will swim around in your ponds between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. Bring a big net, because they’re massive.
- Arapima – This is also a very big fish, and it will be in your rivers between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Saddled Bichir – Get out there and fish for these guys in rivers between 9:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Ribbon Eel – Head to the sea and fish for these eels at any time of day.
- Saw Shark – These sharks can be caught at sea between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Hammerhead Shark – These sharks can also be caught out at sea between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Great White Shark – Yet another massive shark that you can fish for at sea between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Whale Shark – This last shark is only available to catch out at sea, but you can find it at any time of day.
- Suckerfish – Look out for these fish, which will no doubt have a terrible pun attached to them, in the sea at any time of day.
New fish in the Southern Hemisphere
- Pond Smelt – Don’t go looking in a pond for this fish. You can catch it in rivers at any time of day instead.
- Stringfish – These fish require you to look for them in a clifftop river between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. Not asking for much, are they?
- Sea Butterfly – You’d be wise to look for this fish out at sea at any time of day.
- Squid – These guys are incredibly common, found at sea all day.
- Oarfish – Look for this one out at sea all day too.
Those are all of the new bugs and fish for June in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Let us know if you managed to catch them all in the comments.