Orbals, a colorful puzzle platformer from FarSight Studios, is set to release on Switch next week, August 4, during what has been a very crowded time for indie releases on Switch. The game tasks players with creatively using their team of Orbals to slowly unravel and conquer 100 different levels. You’ll rely on different Orbals to smash different color blocks and otherwise navigate the expansive set of missions. To see more of Orbals in action before it lands on Switch, check out the trailer below and read a little bit about the game afterward.
In the magical and colorful kingdom of Orbalia, finding more Mojo can mean the difference between life and death!
Four brave little Orbals have taken on the mission of defeating the tyrant Dragon King. They must roll and smash their way to escape from 100 tricky levels unlocking their greatest abilities along the way. Only by working together will they be able to solve all the puzzles and save Orbalia!
• Easy and fun to play!
• Unlock and level up your team of Orbals!
• Crash and Splash your way through colorful worlds full of adventure.
• Unlock and upgrade your characters for more power and higher flights.
• Team the Orbals in different ways to defeat the Dragon King.
• Dynamic cheerful music changes during gameplay.
• Speed-run each level to see where you rank on leaderboards.
• Dash, Smash and Fly your way to record scores and victory!
Are you interested in trying out Orbals when it releases on Switch next week? What do you think of the trailer? Let us know in the comments below.