Following the Masahiro Sakurai livestream earlier today, Pyra, Mythra, and the new game update are all live in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Below you can find the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ver. 11.0.0 patch notes to get you started. Additionally, the usual tweaks have been made to various Smash fighters, with newcomer Sephiroth notably receiving only a single tweak — his down special can now more easily hit multiple times. Plus, if you have save data for Ghosts ‘n Goblins: Resurrection or Persona 5 Strikers, you can receive surprise bonus spirits of Arthur and Sophia respectively.
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- You can now enhance Rex’s spirit.
- When multiple controllers are connected, unused controllers can now be disconnected using other controllers in the fighter-selection screen in Smash.
- This can be done by pressing the A Button over the player bracket of the controller you want to disconnect.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Pyra/Mythra Challenger Pack
- Arthur’s Helm + Armor
- Felyne Hat
- Hunter’s Helm + Mail
- Rathalos Helm + Mail
Note: You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- The Toad Power-Up Band (amiibo) is now supported.
- If you go to amiibo in Games & More and tap the Toad Power-Up Band, you can receive a reward. The Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and Yoshi Power-Up Bands can be used as Figure Players.
- Game-balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Now that Pyra and Mythra are live in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in ver. 11.0.0, tell us what you think of them!