Before you begin reading, please note that despite the fact that this leaker does have a credible record, this by no means indicates that the following information should be taken as fact. All of this still falls under the category of RUMOR as this does not come from an official source. We are simply reporting the information due to the fact that, once again, the leaker has a credible record.
There have been a plethora of rumors surrounding Nintendo’s mysterious Codename: NX. It’s been nearly a year since the late Satoru Iwata first made mention of the console, and since then, Nintendo hasn’t shared any real details about it. In absence of an official word, a leaker has come forth who does have a credible record.
Going by the name of ‘Geno’, this source outed information such as Pokemon X/Y using a full-3D engine, Microsoft’s Illumiroom project, and the PS4’s engine capabilities, among others. He is now sharing information that he as apparently gathered that pertains to the NX.
- The Nintendo NX will have a wireless HDMI dongle that attaches flush to the back of the device, which can then be connected to an HDMI output.
- The analog controls for movement has small motors in them for full haptic feedback to simulate running head first into walls or for firing guns.
- It can literally Bluetooth sync with everything, especially smart phone and tablets to the point where one feature is that it can answer phone calls and display text messages from your phone onto the screens itself so you don’t have to stop and answer your smart device.
- The closest in terms of “power” it gets to is the Xbox One, but an app idea is Wii U x50 and Playstation Vita x100. The key is that all the tech is exactly the same hardware layout as the PS4 and Xbox One which then combine it with the OS’s strong emulation functions and compiler means that any game that can run off a Playstation 4 or Xbox One can easily run on the NX with near-zero modification to the original source code, especially if it runs in Android OS or Unreal Engine 4.
- Social features of the Nintendo NX is hugely similar to the Pokemon GO’s.
- Visually and functionally, the Nintendo NX is described by devs as if Samsung and the Nintendo 2DS had a baby.
- Nintendo NX will run on NintendOS, which is very similar to Android, but aims to create an ecosystem, much like Windows 10.