This is coming from the Paul Gale Network, the same source that told us Retro Studios is working on something that everyone wants them to work on.
-Â Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:Â ManhattanÂ Crisis is the alleged name of the title.
– Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo are the four playable characters, each with their own varied move set and weapon of choice (sword, bo staff, sai, and nunchuckuâ€¦respectively).
– Flashbacks are played as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.
– Shurikens, smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and climbing foot spikes.
– Gameplay and story/stage progression similar to Batman:Arkham City.
– Classic characters such as Bebop and Rocksteady (warthog and rhinoceros), Dr. Baxter Stockman,Â ShredderÂ (Oroku Saki), and Krang act as bosses and in the case of the humans-turned-mutants, you fight them in both forms throughout the story.
– The Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will be present and with them and other gadgets, the Wii U build is expected to have touch screen controls for specific actions.
– Multiplayer is unknown.
– Graphics engine used is that ofÂ Arkham City.
– The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April Oâ€™Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.
– Purportedly being in development for Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
– Careful selection of voice actors to bring the universe to life as well as Rocksteady did with their two Batman games.
-Â ManhattanÂ Crisis shares a similar name to the 1991/1992 NES title, â€œTheÂ ManhattanÂ Projectâ€, but is very much its own title.