Have you all seen Sayonara Wild Hearts? We previewed it at E3 2019, and it’s a stylish, gorgeous title. What is essentially an endless runner mixed with a music video, Sayonara Wild Hearts looks to be a unique Switch indie, on a console full of them. Luckily, we won’t have to wait much longer to play it, since it is due September 19, 2019.
Sayonara Wild Hearts = Sensory overload
Along with the release date announcement, publisher Annapurna Interactive provided an overview of Sayonara Wild Hearts‘ key features:
- Original vocal pop soundtrack
- Mix of erratic dances, superb fashion, anime, subcultures, and arcade games of yesteryear
- Cast of characters based on tarot cards
- Colors and music attacking the senses all at once
- New mechanics introduced in every stage to keep players on their toes
- Tough but fair gameplay
- Frame rate of 60 FPS in both docked and handheld mode
- Almost non-existent loading times
Quite a list of pros. I’m salivating with enthusiasm!
If you want some visuals to go with the words above, here’s a new trailer that will melt your eyeballs. Be careful if you have epilepsy:
My eyes and ears have been assaulted. It’s still a stylish beauty, though. I’m hope my body can handle a full playthrough.
Enthusiasts, will you be picking up Sayonara Wild Hearts next week? Let us know below.