Good news for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fans, the latest update is now live. Version 1.2.0 adds a few tweaks to the game including online and offline game balance adjustments. Check out the full update notes below.
- Adjusted the difficulty of approaching challengers
- Various gameplay fixes and game balance adjustments.
- The following fighters have been adjusted:
Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, PAC-MAN, Duck Hunt Duo, Isabelle.
- Players are more likely to play in a match with their preferred rules in Quickplay. There is still no guarantee players will be put in a match with their exact preferred rules. It also may result in longer wait times.
- “Increased stability of the synchronous connection within Battles Arenas.”
Another nice touch for players who happen to own either Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and/or Let’s Go Eevee, you can now receive either a Pikachu or Eevee Spirit depending on which game version you own.
Make sure to download the update and let us know any changes you may have noticed! For more Super Smash Bros. Ultimate news, check out our homepage.