Eden Games and Microids have just released the first realistic racing game on Switch: Gear.Club Unlimited. So far, the game has received mixed scores (with our own review giving it an ‘average’ rating). Eden Games’ work with Gear.Club Unlimited isn’t done yet, though. The developers have announced that a new update will be released in January that will add some new features and improvements.
Here’s the rundown:
– Addition of a Championship mode to local multiplayer
– Improvement of car selection’s screen (especially in local multiplayer)
– Performance shop: players will be able to have 10 cars in their performance shop instead of 4
– Addition of a new rear-view camera
– Navigation on performance shop improved
A release date for the update has not yet been given, but January is not a terribly long time from now, so it looks like we’ll have the update sooner rather than later.