Super Meat Boy is a fantastically frustrating little platformer almost everyone, at least it seems, has played by now. But that doesn’t mean it’s not worth picking up nowadays, even with the eShop seemingly flooded with games of a similar style. Super Meat Boy is currently 35% off on Nintendo Switch until July 25, leaving only a few days left to get in on the sale.
For under 10 dollars, this sale is a no-brainer for newcomers. For those that have dabbled in the game before, this makes replaying the first installment ahead of Super Meat Boy Forever just a bit cheaper. The sequel is set to release for all platforms by Q3 2019, though developer Team Meat hasn’t given a firm release date yet.
Super Meat Boy launched back in 2010 for Xbox 360, eventually making its way over to Wii U and then Nintendo Switch. It sold exceptionally well on Nintendo’s latest console, rivaling sales of when it first made a splash on Microsoft’s platform. And with solid sales like this one, I’d bet the indie continues to sell well on Switch.
Will you be picking up the game because of this sale? Be sure to let us know down in the comments section.
- Japan: Nintendo is the top publisher for the first half of the year
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: Remembering it 15 years later
- Splatoon 2 gets a “Thank You” video after final splatfest
- The Switch dominated Amazon Prime Day 2019 search results
- Hori announces its making Nintendo Switch Lite accessories for launch