Undertale fans will be delighted to know that the Nintendo Switch edition of the game will come with a collector’s edition option. Fangamer currently has pre-orders available for the collector’s edition of the fan-favorite indie title. As a note, this edition is completely exclusive to Fangamer, and they’re sure to sell out fast. So, grab your copy now while you still have a chance. According to Fangamer’s listing, the collector’s edition includes the following:
• The complete Undertale soundtrack which includes over 100 songs across 2 CD’s
• A sheet music booklet of six songs from the game complete with annotations by the game’s creator, Toby Fox.
• A 14k gold-plated brass music box locket
• A sturdy matchbox-style collector’s box
• A 24-page story-booklet illustrated by Temmie Chang (also available with the standard edition)
• And, of course, a copy of the Undertale game
Furthermore, the Nintendo Switch Collector’s Edition includes a special slipcase for the diehards. All of this can be yours for $69 + shipping. The game creator, Toby Fox, confirmed that the game is set to release next month for the Switch. Last month, we reported that an Amazon Japan leak potentially set the release date as September 15th. However, there is still no officially confirmed date in September for the launch of Undertale on the Nintendo Switch.
The indie title is sure to garner fan support on Nintendo’s mobile platform. Will you be picking up a copy of Undertale on the Nintendo Switch? Or do you feel the game is past its prime? Let us know in the comments below!